- Hot Glue Gun
- 200-pack Basic Coffee Filters
- 36" Foam Pipe Casing 3/4" Wide (at Home Depot near the copper pipes) *UPDATE: Use a bulkier foam casing to ensure the wreath's shape. My foam has stretched and now my wreath resembles a large zero instead of a perfect O. I've also read that you can use standard foam forms, old grapevine wreaths, pool noodles, and even paper plates with the center cut out!
- Packing/Duct Tape
- Cut foam to 36". (The foam from Home Depot will come in 6' sections for about $1.)
- Tape ends of foam with packing or duct tape.
- Fold filters. I did this rather fast and it worked just fine. I placed them inside one hand and pushed down with my fingers on the other hand to make them pointy in the center for glueing.
- Hot glue filters everywhere working your way around the foam. Come back and fill in any empty spots.